EE Junior Engineers
With more than 53 facilities in Europe, the Bertrandt Group has been providing development solutions for the international automotive and aircraft industry since 1973. Every day, more than 13 000 employees guarantee extensive know-how and support our client (Manufacturer and OEM) with management, design and industrialization solutions.
Bertrandt Bucharest offers you opportunities in the automotive sector (body in white, interior and exterior, layout, powertrain, and electronics) but also in the administrative department.
- Engineering degree or faculty in progress - Computer Science, Informatics, Electronics or similar,
- Familiar with Jira or PTC, GitHub, Doors, etc.
- Fluently in English,
- Systematic and structured working style,
- Communication ability and enjoying to be a team-player.
- Analysis of functional requirements,
- Ensuring compliance with modeling rules,
- Design / Testing / Validation / Integration profiles,
- Creating technical documentation.
What we offer:
- Stable job offer – undetermined labor contract
- Private medical insurance
- Meal tickets
- Gift vouchers
- Bookster/ 7Card
- A challenging working environment
- Career development