Financial Planning Analyst
Our purpose at Goodyear is to build trust and to create an environment where associates are inspired by work. We believe in our people and we embrace change in order to engage and enable associates to realize their full potential.
If you want to be part of a great team, based in Bucharest, to work in a fast paced, world class organization, then you are in the right place because we have the perfect job for you!
You can count on our flexible working hours and work from home benefits.
Just apply and let’s meet to discuss more about what we could offer you more and about your career opportunities!
Founded in 1898, The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company manufactures its products in 48 facilities in 21 countries, and has one of the most recognizable brand names in the world. Its global headquarters is in Akron, Ohio, USA.
In Romania, Goodyear Dunlop has been present since 1999 and it is represented by two different legal entities, Goodyear Dunlop Tires (Sales Office) and Goodyear Operations.
Goodyear Operations Romania is the Global Business Services Center of Goodyear Dunlop EMEA. The GBS Center in Bucharest started back in July 2011. The core mission of the Center has always been to provide internal customer satisfaction with the shared responsibility of delivery - Driving performance as ONE TEAM.
To Join Our Team You Will Need:
• Bachelor's degree in the field of finance or business management.
• Knowledge of FP&A - previous experience in a role providing numerical analysis and reporting. 3+ Years of relevant Finance/FP&A or Equivalent experience.
• Analytical skills and business acumen
• Experience working with large amounts of data.
• Previous experience working with SAP, EDW (Cognos) would be a benefit, but not essential.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and the ability to work with high volumes of financial data accurately.
• Ability to work as part of a remote team.
• Strong communication skills with an ability to listen effectively and articulate queries.
• Fluent spoken and written English. Other language skills may be a further benefit.
• Provide accurate and timely Financial Reporting
• Preparation and submission of Financial Forecasts
• Working with the Country / Cluster teams and interfacing with the Shared Service Centre team to provide routine and ad-hoc finance support
• Identification and implementation of process improvements and standardization
• Analysis of financial reporting to identify and explain reasons behind variances to forecast, plan or previous performance.
• Preparation of standard reporting packs for country management review
• Creation of forecast scenarios based upon provided parameters
• End to End process of budgeting and forecasting creation (including the annual operating plans (AOP) - discuss with managers’ departments, compare actual results with expected ones and explain deviations
• Preparing scenarios to achieve targeted results
• Preparation of forecast reports to identify assumptions, surplus/gaps to target
• Work as the bridge between the Country / Cluster teams and the Shared Service Centre SSC.
• Translating queries in to requests for the SSC.
• Flexible work ethic, able to support multiple countries and peak periods.
Process Improvements - Standardization
• Work to identify opportunities for automatization or standardization
• Copy best practice from co-workers and share new methods identified
• Active participation in implementation of new procedure
• Performance of tasks against agreed Service Levels and Metrics
• Maintenance of process documentation
• Provide cover for other team members to support vacation or sickness
If You Join Us, You Will Enjoy:
• Competitive salary package
• Free private medical services
• Flexible benefits from your favorite brands available on flexible benefits portal
• 25 vacation days/year
• Referral bonuses for new hires recommended by you
• WFH & Flexible Working Hours
• Discount price to purchase Goodyear tires
• Free access to the Bookster library
• Discount on products and services through agreed partnerships.