Analist Programator - Directia MIS & Raportari, Bucuresti
- Contribute to integration of software applications into Business Intelligence architecture
- Parameterize and use Business Intelligence reporting applications and databases in order to fulfil business information requirements
- Create and maintain ETL and MIS reporting database
- Create and maintain technical documentation of the MIS reports
- Develop and follow a reporting implementation plan
- Contribute to reports’ design and review proposed solution to ensure it meets accuracy, performance, usability and business requirements
- Agile, thinking out of the box
- Very good communications skills
- Very responsible person, independent but also team worker
- Quick learner, able to meet tight deadlines
- Fluent English, both spoken and written
- Good knowledge of reporting principles and reporting software applications
- Private medical subscription, with the possibility to choose from a range providers;
- Electronic meal tickets;
- Corporate library subscription;
- Birthday off;
- Study day off;
- Other benefits, as per our internal policies.
SINE QUA NON
- University degree in Economic/IT field Microsoft SQL and Oracle databases
- Knowledge of a BI tool, such as Business Objects or Panorama is a plus
- Knowledge of Oracle Databases and Microsoft SQL Server (Database Engine,
Analysis Services, Integration Services) and other OLAP technologies
- Experience in a similar position or in performing similar tasks
- Ability to assimilate business changes and incorporate it into the systems
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience in a related area
ALPHA BANK ROMANIA is a universal bank, offering a wide range of services and products for the market segment dedicated to individuals, as well as for the SME's and corporate sector, through a network of units located in Bucharest and other large cities in the country.
ALPHA BANK ROMANIA has contributed innovatively to the development of the banking financial sector through bold actions, such as the launch of the first mortgage loan, but also of the first issue of mortgage bonds, in 2019.
With a history of over 130 years at the group level and over 25 years, locally, dedicated to our values of evolution through innovation, honesty, flexibility, intelligence and reliability, we offer a diverse, multicultural and inclusive work environment.