MECHANICAL CAD LEAD ENGINEER TIMISOARA
Yazaki Component Technology, part of Yazaki Corporation, represents a world leader in developing and manufacturing of electrical and electronic components for the greatest car makers in the world.Requirements
- Experience in product development of mechanical portion of electronic modules;
- Good modeling and drafting skills in Catia V5 (surface modeling, part and assembly, skeletons);
- CatiaV5 software & PLM software (Enovia, SAP etc.);
- Good knowledge of mechanical component manufacturing technologies, particularly injection molding stamping & diecasting;
- Basic engineering materials knowledge (plastic and metals).
- Create 3D models and 2D drawings;
- Perform 3D studies and clash analysis;
- Development of mechanical concepts to improve product properties;
- Regularly report the status of the development to Mechanical Design Lead by participating to regular project meetings;
- Actively participate in internal or customer presentations and reviews, ensuring that relevant work products are adhering to the development process;
- Provide feedback on processes for continuous improvements.
What will we offer?
- Competitive salary package;
- Bonuses based on performance;
- Extensive private medical insurance for you and your family;
- Free sports activities;
- Flexible working hours;
- Travel opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.