Analist Business Senior - Directia MIS & Reporting, Bucuresti
- Perform the analysis of MIS requests (understand, define, design and review) working
close together with the business owners to assure that target achievement will be succeeded
(deadline, accuracy, performance, usability and business requirements).
- Analyze the impact of change requests (organizational, information flows, financial
indicators, chart of accounts etc.) on MIS reports and reporting methodology framework and
propose opinions for agile adapting and tackle the changes in an optimal and efficient way.
- Use, maintain and improve Business Intelligence solutions by creating and maintaining the set KPIs and KRIs through multidimensional reports and dashboards.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Agile, thinking out of the box.
- Very good communications skills.
- Highly responsible and accurate, paying attention to details.
- Proactive, responsible person, independent but also team worker, quick learner, innovative, able to meet tight deadlines for regular or on demand requirements
- Private medical subscription, with the possibility to choose from a range providers;
- Electronic meal tickets;
- Corporate library subscription;
- Birthday off;
- Study day off;
- Other benefits, as per our internal policies.
SINE QUA NON
- University degree in Economics.
- Relevant work experience (min 4 years) in a related area (MIS, Risk, Accounting, Controlling) or banking experience in a similar position or in performing similar tasks.
- Good knowledge of business reporting analysis principles and implementation
- Ability to transform business requirements/ changes and translate them into business
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office software suite.
- Knowledge of a BI tool is a plus.
- Knowledge of project management principles is a plus.
- Fluent English, both spoken and written.
ALPHA BANK ROMANIA is a universal bank, offering a wide range of services and products for the market segment dedicated to individuals, as well as for the SME's and corporate sector, through a network of units located in Bucharest and other large cities in the country.
ALPHA BANK ROMANIA has contributed innovatively to the development of the banking financial sector through bold actions, such as the launch of the first mortgage loan, but also of the first issue of ortgage bonds, in 2019.
With a history of over 130 years at the group level and over 25 years, locally, dedicated to our values of evolution through innovation, honesty, flexibility, intelligence and reliability, we offer a diverse, multicultural and inclusive work environment.