We’re an energized bunch, who love to be at the forefront of innovation. We make it our mission to develop and stay ahead of the latest trends and technology. Our goal? To put customers at the core of what we do and to deliver solutions that drive transformation and unlock the potential of people and businesses.Cerinte
• At least 1 year of previous experience in HR Operations - UK/ Romania/France/Portugal is a plus
• Excellent communication skills, fluent in English, French/Portuguese would be a plus (B2-C1), both verbally and written
• Intermediate Excel Knowledge (pivot tables, data soring, cell formatting, data validation, vlookup, etc.)
• At least 1-year experience with ServiceNow, Workday or similar system
• Self-motivated, proactive, able to adapt new ways of working driven by policies or process improvement, shows ownership and accountability
• Excellent time management skills, ability to manage multiple tasks and manage own workload
• Teamwork, attention to details, strong employee focus, empathy, problem solving
The People Services team at Finastra provides consistent high-quality HR Services across all our global locations. Our teams are based out of Bucharest, Romania and Bangalore, India catering to our EMEA, APAC and AMER regions respectively.
The HR Associate role within the People Services Team is based out of Bucharest and is responsible for delivering HR services to EMEA locations.
• Act as first level of support for HR operations by using ServiceNow ticketing system and Workday
• Use existing procedures to resolve HR inquiries and transactions related to the lifecycle of the employee
• Input, update and maintain the HR data in a timely and accurate manner
• Issue documentation in accordance to the process (offer letters, contracts, addendums, employment letters, etc.)
• Manage day-to-day benefits vendors activities (providing data, invoice processing, etc.)
• Actively involved in the continuous improvement of the HR processes by seeking and providing consistent feedback