VAT Senior Consultant
TPA is one of the leading tax, accounting and audit services companies in Romania and Central and South Eastern Europe. From our offices in Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca we cover all regions of the country. TPA Romania currently has 10 partners and more than 160 full-time employees providing support to our clients in the fields of Tax Advisory, Accounting, Auditing, Advisory and Legal.
The TPA Group is an independent member of Baker Tilly Europe Alliance and is thus able to provide to its clients a worldwide network of tax advisors, auditors and consultants.
We are looking for a new colleague with:
- relevant experience in VAT consulting;
- knowledge of the legislation on indirect taxation rules;
- good command of Romanian tax legislation, particularly in VAT;
- ability to work as part of a team, acting with a sense of urgency and showing initiative on client engagements;
- enthusiasm and willingness to develop a career in tax advisory and the ability to successfully collaborate with the team;
- readiness to take ownership over projects and ensure accuracy of client deliverables;
- excellent communication skills and fluency in English, to effectively interface with all levels of firm management and staff, clients and other external business contacts;
Your role within the TPA Romania team will encompass:
- participating in various projects on the VAT area for clients from various industries;
- preparing documentation for the VAT files and various reports/presentations;
- preparation of tax returns and other tax forms;
- assisting clients in connection with the registration / deregistration process for VAT purposes in Romania;
- assisting and mediating clients in tax inspections;
- writing correspondence or other necessary documents for maintaining the relationship with the assigned clients;
- maintaining a good connection with the legal authorities involved in the projects you manage;
- strategizing with senior staff members and developing relationships with clients and other TPA Group and Baker Tilly International teams;
- actively development of technical skills on the job and through formal training;
You will learn that professional achievement is not only a result of hard work and dedication, but also implies having the right partner to provide you with support and guidance along the way.