Recruitment Specialist| Audit Delivery Center
Voted the Most Desired Employer in Romania, in the Financial Services Industry, in 2020 Catalyst survey, Deloitte Romania provides services in audit, tax, legal, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, business processes as well as technology services, through 2,000 professionals.
Worldwide, Deloitte serves four out of five Fortune Global 500 companies through a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories, with over 330,000 professionals. The organization is recognized among “World’s Best Workplaces™” by Great Place to Work® and Fortune and among “World’s Most Attractive Employers”, by Universum, according to 2020 surveys.
We believe that innovation comes from contrasting disciplines, backgrounds and cultural perspectives and that the innovative solutions our people deliver have to always make an impact that matters for our clients, for our local communities and for the planet. We celebrate individual strengths and we prioritize our people’s well-being.
You bring the ambition, we’ll provide the opportunities.
This role provides an exciting opportunity to work in an International organisation in our Audit Delivery Center in Bucharest. You will be working as part of a team working on distinct activities that form part of the end to end audit process and will be supported by experienced and highly skilled practitioners.
• A minimum of 1 year of recruitment experience;
• English proficiency
• Excellent verbal and communication skills;
• Excellent stakeholder management, facilitation and negotiation skills;
• Ability to lead and coordinate multiple recruitment projects;
• Proactive, adaptable and driven;
• Designs and executes recruitment strategies for experienced staff across the organization, using a wide range of channels to source candidates;
• Explores the market best practices in the recruitment and staffing and implement appropriate best practices in the organization
• Builds a quality relationship with the internal stakeholders, candidates and external recruitment agencies
• Market intelligence and ensure market comprehension and mapping
• Manages the recruitment process from the need identification up to the on-boarding process;
• Acts as an internal consultant on all experienced recruitment related issues;
• Generates recruitment data analysis, reports, statistics, etc., formulates conclusions and recommendations;
• Is actively involved in all stages of the graduate attraction and recruitment campaign (starting with participation in campus events up to running assessment centers).
• Participates in other local and regional HR projects and initiatives.
We are looking for a focused and proactive Recruitment Specialist to join our Audit Delivery Center Team.
The ideal candidate candidate is enthusiast and wants to learn in a young, fun and challenging team.