Program Controller - CSC - TSR
Program Controlling is responsible for driving the future profitability of the business with detailed cost and price knowledge. The main goal is to understand, evaluate and track the development of the engineering costs, manufacturing costs and sales price and drive the achievement of the target costs to secure the economic future of the business. As a Program Controller in our department you will be part of an International Team.
* Perform financial calculation for Customer Quotes;
* Calculate all Customer Responses (e.g., change requests) in all project life phases;
* Prepare Cost breakdown calculation and explanation of price bridges for cross regional or successor quotes;
* Support Invest controlling in Capital Requests creation;
* Support Project Managers and Sales with Financial Navigation;
* Create transparent and comprehensible Management Summaries and Presentations;
* Support sales during Customer Cost Discussions and Manage the Open Book Policy.
* University or Master's Degree in Finance / Economics / Economical Engineering;
* English Advanced skills for writing, reading and speaking;
* Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint;
* Knowledge of generally accepted accounting and financial principles;
* Good analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills to evaluate alternatives and provide recommendations on business issues;
* Ability to work in a team environment.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2019, Continental generated sales of i44.5 billion and currently employs more than 230,000 people in 59 countries and markets.