Hardware Internship for VNI HMI - TSR
Are you interested in learning more about the Electronic Design field? Take a look at our internship role in our Input Devices and Displays team. As an Internship in our Electronic Development group, you will have the opportunity to: Start a professional career in the automotive industry; Boost your knowledge by learning from people with extended experience in automotive and Electronic development; Support the development of some of the most innovative products in the automotive industry. The Student in Input Devices and Displays Hardware team will learn to:
* Understand the requirements for the electronic modules;
* Understand the schematic and the design details of the electronic modules (buck converter, boost converter, microcontroller ,etc);
* Collaborate with HW module designers for understanding the interfaces between electronic modules;
* Create the HW Test plans;
* Perform the HW tests for Electronic modules;
* Create, review and release the HW test reports;
* Create HW Test schedule and monitor the HW validation progress;
* Document the HW modules according to the procedures. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* Student in at least year 3 at Electronics, Telecommunication, Electrical engineering;
* Theoretical knowledge in digital and analog electronic components and designs;
* Basic knowledge in handling the electronic test equipment (Oscilloscopes, Multimeters...etc) ;
* Basic knowledge of a tool for schematic design (e.g. Orcad Schematic, Pads Dx Designer ...etc.);
* Basic knowledge of a tool for HW simulations (e.g. PSpice...etc);
* Basic/Medium English language skills;
* Good communication skills;
* Initiative and result orientation;
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
This Business Area Vehicle Networking and Information develops modules and end-to-end systems for connected mobility along the strategic elements "Network. Inform. Integrate.", i.e. hardware, software and services. By providing solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, system integration and high-performance computing for cars, commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures functioning networks and a smooth flow of information for connected mobility.