Data Protection Analyst
We are seeking to hire a skilled Data Protection Analyst who will ensure compliance of processing activities with GDPR and Group requirements, as well as implementing data protection principles.
What you will do:
- Collect all required information for the creation of Data Processing Record (DPR) / Privacy Impact Assessment (PIA);
- Support PIA exercise (connect with relevant experts, communicate and monitor measures proposed);
- Perform transversal activities related to the support of the overall Group Data Office Service Unit service offer;
- Contribute to the deployment / implementation of the new requirements requested by DPO office;
- Contribute to internal norms and standards for the registration of processes / activities that imply processing of personal data within the Data Processing Register (in compliance with GDPR requirements);
- Support the CDO in its mission to ensure the correct implementation of data management SG Group requirements and controls, in accordance with business requirements and in accordance with the Data Protection Officer's recommendations and requirements;
- Support the training & awareness of GDPR campaigns.
- At least 3 years of experience in legal or compliance or audit;
- Strong expertise and experience in project coordination with knowledge in change management;
- Advanced level of English and French languages, spoken and written;
- Knowledge / understanding of risk management, IT security;
- Microsoft Office skills (PowerPoint, Excel);
- Spirit of synthesis and deep critical mind (audit approach to understand and instruct a data processing);
- Good oral and written communication, ability to communicate with various types of stakeholders.
WHY JOIN US
At SG GSC, you will find a flexible workplace and culture, autonomy, constant learning opportunities, dynamism, and talented people, making this experience a real career accelerator. You will also discover all the diversity of our businesses, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating. If you feel like ambitiously pursuing your goals, then you have come to the right place.
Plus, you will enjoy all our benefits:
- Competitive compensation & remuneration;
- Healthcare coverage for prevention & group life insurance;
- Office perks, flexible benefits & social benefits;
- Preferential banking services;
- 9-to-5 workday & work from home (up to 2 days a week);
- Learning and development programs & career growth opportunities.
We are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future.
Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.