Data Usage Analyst
We are seeking to hire a skilled Data Usage Analyst who will facilitate access to data within the Business Unit / Service Unit so that existing compliance rules are adhered to.
What you will do:
- Support the data requester from the framing of his request to the implementation of the conditions for the implementation of this request;
- Facilitate exchanges between applicant and experts (legal, compliance, security) in order to obtain the conditions for implementing this use in order to comply with the standards and regulations in force;
- Ensure that the request meets all the conditions for implementation and produce the final terms of the requested use;
- In conjunction with other DUAs, intervene on requests issued by other BU / SU to access data within its scope;
- Periodically contribute to an inventory produced by the Group on the development of data uses;
- Escalate blocked usage requests requiring Group level arbitration;
- Regular monitoring and reporting of established KPIs and SLAs for internal Partners;
- Contribute to creation and implementation of relevant indicators in relation to data usage.
- At least 3 years of experience in data analysis / data usage / business analysis;
- Strong expertise and experience in project coordination;
- Advanced level of English and French languages, spoken and written;
- Experience in banking, compliance, risk is an advantage;
- Microsoft Office skills (PowerPoint, Excel); Power BI, knowledge of the data modelling process;
- Sense of precision, spirit of synthesis and ability to manage, exploit and return data;
- Good oral and written communication, ability to communicate with various types of stakeholders;
At SG GSC, you will find a flexible workplace and culture, autonomy, constant learning opportunities, dynamism, and talented people, making this experience a real career accelerator. You will also discover all the diversity of our businesses, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating. If you feel like ambitiously pursuing your goals, then you have come to the right place.
Plus, you will enjoy all our benefits:
- Competitive compensation & remuneration;
- Healthcare coverage for prevention & group life insurance;
- Office perks, flexible benefits & social benefits;
- Preferential banking services;
- 9-to-5 workday & work from home (up to 2 days a week);
- Learning and development programs & career growth opportunities.
We are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.