Data Records Management Analyst
We are seeking to hire a skilled Data Records Management Analyst who will establish and maintain data records management policies across Business Units / Service Units.
What you will do:
- Contribute to the realization of the Retention Schedule for Service Units;
- Contribute to ensuring consistency of retention rules (schedule):
- identify the common rules (archiving rule ID);
- identify the differences between the rules for the same type of records;
- make the right associations to harmonize retention schedule;
- Support the deployment and management of the Data Records Management (DRM) Referential Tool:
- Preparation of files for import into the DRM Referential Tool;
- Provide user support for the DRM Referential Tool;
- Support users in getting started with the DRM Referential Tool;
- Monitoring of authorizations for the tool.
- At least 3 years of experience in business analysis / project coordination;
- Strong expertise and experience in project coordination with knowledge in change management;
- Advanced level of English and French languages, spoken and written;
- Experience in Banking, Compliance, Risk is an advantage;
- Microsoft Office skills (PowerPoint, Excel);
- Sense of precision, spirit of synthesis and ability to manage, exploit and return data;
- Good oral and written communication, ability to communicate with various types of stakeholders.
WHY JOIN US
At SG GSC, you will find a flexible workplace and culture, autonomy, constant learning opportunities, dynamism, and talented people, making this experience a real career accelerator. You will also discover all the diversity of our businesses, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating. If you feel like ambitiously pursuing your goals, then you have come to the right place.
Plus, you will enjoy all our benefits:
- Competitive compensation & remuneration;
- Healthcare coverage for prevention & group life insurance;
- Office perks, flexible benefits & social benefits;
- Preferential banking services;
- 9-to-5 workday & work from home (up to 2 days a week);
- Learning and development programs & career growth opportunities.
We are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.