Transformation Office Consultant
We are seeking to hire a skilled Transformation Office Consultant who will be in charge of change management, process management, digital transformation and continuous improvement within all business lines.
What you will do:
- Define and manage the governance with stakeholders, end users, internal teams, sponsors;
- Define project roadmap, strategy and scope in close relationship with the Global Head of MCC;
- Coordinate, emphasize and engage with the teams to deliver projects results;
- Communicate portfolio and project updates;
- Ensure the delivery of the project on the agreed timeline, budget;
- Manage CTL governance instances: Weekly ExCo and any other committees mandatory for the business;
- Assist the head to ensure the smooth functioning of the MCC and propose remedial actions where appropriate;
- Manage ad hoc presentation / memo at the request of GSC, Network and DOM management in coordinating with COO team and Directors;
- Oversee and coordinate ad-hoc projects / transversal projects;
- Assist the top management of FIN BL in the execution of transformation initiatives in interaction with COO teams and BSC.
- 12 to 15 years of experience in project management in banking environment;
- Project Management knowledge;
- Advanced level of English and French both spoken and written;
- Expertise in MS excels / Word & PowerPoint presentation;
- Strategic vision sustained by proactivity;
- Communication skills to interact with partners, to represent MCC internally and to cascade information to the teams;
- Strong analytical skills and rigorous;
- Ability to steer continuous improvement and productivity in the scope under supervision.
WHY JOIN US
At SG GSC, you will find a flexible workplace and culture, autonomy, constant learning opportunities, dynamism, and talented people, making this experience a real career accelerator. You will also discover all the diversity of our businesses, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating. If you feel like ambitiously pursuing your goals, then you have come to the right place.
Plus, you will enjoy all our benefits:
- Competitive compensation & remuneration;
- Healthcare coverage for prevention & group life insurance;
- Office perks, flexible benefits & social benefits;
- Preferential banking services;
- 9-to-5 workday & work from home (up to 2 days a week);
- Learning and development programs & career growth opportunities.
We are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.