FINANCE & ACCOUNTING SUMMER MANAGERIAL INTERNSHIP
Did you know that an internship at P&G offers you the chance to test your finance skills and management abilities in real-life situations?
In Finance & Accounting, we have a big agenda that spans across our entire business. As part of the finance team you play a pivotal role in guiding the success of our global brands. From managing the profitability of one of our brands to being a key financial leader at one of our manufacturing operations or in our groundbreaking shared services organization, your impact will be felt across the company. In the Accounting and Finance department, we’re looking for the best of the best to lead our business partners.
YOUR ROLE AS AN INTERN IN F&A:
- Analyzing major competitors, to refine business strategies for our products
- Working on a new product launches / initiative, co-assessing the financial impacts with the brand management and sales team and guiding your multi-functional partners through financially optimized plans
- Explore business opportunities within new channels (E-commerce, Discounters)
- Improving cost competitiveness for our manufacturing activities
Responsibilities as of Day1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
Continuous coaching & mentoring– you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core; we value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance
Paid Learning Experience: We treat you like a real full-time employee, not only in terms of the responsibility you take on, but also by providing you with a competitive monthly stipend.
QUALIFICATIONS WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Students who are in their final or semi-final year of Bachelor’s degree or following a Master degree, coupled with a Finance interest/passion
- Evidence of passion, leadership, and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities
- Analytical and critical thinking
- Excellent command of the English, both written and spoken.
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more.
Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide. Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas. We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.