Huawei is a global leader of ICT solutions, whose vision is to enrich life through communication.
Continuously innovating based on customer needs, we are committed to enhancing customer experiences and creating maximum value for telecom carriers, enterprises, and consumers.
Among our customers are 45 of the world's top 50 telecom operators and one third of the world’s population uses Huawei technologies. Huawei is active in more than 170 countries and has over 150,000 employees of which more than 70,000 are engaged in research and development (R&D).
We are diverse, and we embrace it. With us you have the opportunity to work in a dynamic, multinational environment with more than 150 nationalities worldwide. We seek and reward talent.
Join us for Building a Better Connected World!
• Bachelor degree
• Experience with LINUX operating systems is a must (centOS, Fedora, RedHat);
• Previous experience with public cloud platforms (AWS, GCP);
• Experience writing medium complexity scripts in at least one language: Bash, Python, Ruby, Perl
• Strong understanding of Information Security practices
• Experience in virtualization technologies: KVM/VMWare, Proxmox is a plus;
• Experience with automation technologies: Puppet, Ansible, Chef;
• Web & related technologies : nginx, PHP, HA Proxy, Tomcat
• Relational database administration: MySQL, MariaDB
• Elasticsearch, MongoDB, Redis, Zookeeper, RocketMQ
• Monitoring: Nagios, Cacti, Zabbix, Grafana;
• The candidate will have the ability to manage both onsite, virtual and cloud based IT Infrastructure environments that support the delivery of services to the business and clients.
• As a System Administrator you will be working closely with the development teams (acting as internal customers), ensure, maintain and improve information security & IT processes.
• Responsible for the O&M and Safety protection of e-commerce related systems deployed in Europe and the United States
• Continuously improve system maintainability, usability and performance, including improving application monitoring, improving application performance and user experience
• Be responsible for the security protection of the application system
• Attractive salary package, including meal tickets and monthly transportation allowance;
• 1 year determined contract through recruiting agency with renewal possibility as this is a continuous business and we’re looking for long term partnerships;
• 1 month training with a personal mentor;
• We know that work – life balance is important to you, therefore you will benefit from 21 annual leave days and additionally, 4 hours paid leave/ month;
• Keeping our employees’ healthy is important to us, therefore we offer medical subscription at Regina Maria, discounts for sports subscriptions WorldClass
• We encourage learning and professional development and through our Online Training Platform and partnership with Bookster, we facilitate the access for our employees to the newest information.