Huawei is a global leader of ICT solutions, whose vision is to enrich life through communication.
Continuously innovating based on customer needs, we are committed to enhancing customer experiences and creating maximum value for telecom carriers, enterprises, and consumers.
Among our customers are 45 of the world's top 50 telecom operators and one third of the world’s population uses Huawei technologies. Huawei is active in more than 170 countries and has over 150,000 employees of which more than 70,000 are engaged in research and development (R&D).
We are diverse, and we embrace it. With us you have the opportunity to work in a dynamic, multinational environment with more than 150 nationalities worldwide. We seek and reward talent.
Join us for Building a Better Connected World!
• Bachelor’s Degree-mandatory
• Proficient English writing skill, oral communication skill and result-driven orientation
• Proficient Team-working spirit and project management experience
• Knowledge in digital marketing or E-Commerce campaign, marketing planning and strategies
• Online selling experience
• Digital marketing( focus on online selling) experience is a plus
• Excel skills- advanced
• Experience with analytic platforms
• Can manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to manage multiple project stakeholders in a customer service-oriented environment.
• Assist operation manager to develop online campaign plan (New product Launch/ promotion etc.)
• Coordinate and cooperate with other team members to implement campaign project properly
• Make market analysis on the campaign information and regularly formulating summary reports coming up with the improvement suggestion
• Assemble content and imagery/design consistent with direction from project manager within existing templates and upload to the web site
• Manage and execute online merchandising and promotional calendar by brand and by store
• Provide market, competitive, strategic and tactical intelligence to drive prioritisation of store initiatives
• Assist with code development for and deployment on our site
• Assist with Graphic/image work
• Responsible with Content Management of the website (initially, monthly) and analysis of asset inventory and usage, to make recommendations for asset retirement; then, work with Digital team stakeholders to gain approval to retire or update those assets, and implement the changes.
• Responsible for completing other tasks issued by operation manager;
• Attractive salary package, including meal tickets and monthly transportation allowance;
• 1 year determined contract through leasing agency with renewal possibility as this is a continuous business and we’re looking for long term partnerships;
• 1 month training with a personal mentor;
• We know that work – life balance is important to you, therefore you will benefit from 21 annual leave days and additionally, 4 hours paid leave/ month;
• Keeping our employees’ healthy is important to us, therefore we offer medical subscription at Regina Maria, discounts for sports subscriptions WorldClass& 7 Card;
• We encourage learning and professional development and through our Online Training Platform and partnership with Bookster, we facilitate the access for our employees to the newest information.