UiPath Automation Support Specialist
In Romania, EY has been a leader on the professional services market since its set up in 1992 and our over 700 team members in Romania and Moldova provide seamless assurance, tax, transactions, and advisory services to clients ranging from multinationals to local companies. Our offices are based in Bucharest, Cluj-Napoca, Timisoara, Iasi and Chisinau.
Joining EY places you on the cutting edge of business trends. From the very start of your career, you’ll see first-hand how they shape our world.
At EY we have a privileged perspective on business. We not only operate in over 150 countries, we also have insights into many of the world’s largest organizations and governments. This allows us to make predictions on trends which shape our future and change tomorrow in the process.
As the business world changes, can you keep the pace?
Find us on: www.facebook.com/EYCareersRomania
What we look for
• You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is
just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work
in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
• You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of
challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
• You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives,
who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
• Qualifications: eligibility requirements include the following:
- University degree (or in progress)
- Good English communication skills
- Experience developing or testing software
- Ability to work directly with internal clients in a friendly and highly confident manner
Seeking the extra challenge? At EY you can always find a role that will help you grow, learn and lead.
• Get familiar with EY internal automation framework and tools and use them as required
• Monitor RPA process performance using the infrastructure already set-up
• Respond to queries from internal clients in a timely manner
• Work closely with the internal clients (first level of support), and provide second level of support and maintenance for automated processes deployed into production
• Assist the internal client team in testing faulty Automation scripts and their deployment into production
• Track support request in the existing framework, and keep records of customer queries and reported issues
• Identify best solutions/fixes/workarounds (via knowledge base research, direct contact with the Automation experts / Automation development team, etc.)
• Ensure that incidents are handled in a timely manner to meet defined SLAs (service level agreements)
• Escalate to the Automation experts when required
• Participate in hand-over activities of new processes for internal clients
• Estimate and report the actual time spent on support activities
• Document best practices and solutions/workarounds for future use or sharing with all interested parties