Customer Collaboration Analyst
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile PepsiCo Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Customer Collaboration Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Altele active pe Hipo.ro
PepsiCo a intrat pe piaţa romaneasca in anul 2004, achizitionand liderul pe piata de chips-uri de cartofi, compania Star Foods, prezenta in Romania inca din 1993. Astfel, PepsiCo a devenit unul dintre jucatorii principali pe piata de Snacks-uri din Romania.Cerinte
* Lead and manage the Master Data agenda for all finished goods from code initiation to data cleaning;
* Ensure accurate and in-time input for all related requests which are coming via agreed local platforms (Comm'n, LTM, MBR, SMR, TPO);
* Streamline the communication with local stakeholders to achieve the expected level of SL (avrg 10 working days for workflow completion);
* Work closely with DMO and Comm'n teams to address any process bottleneck via relevant and in-time corrective actions;
* Seek for continuous process improvements to ensure future business success;
* Identify, anticipate and communicate any risk within projects to the key stakeholders, including mitigating actions;
* Generate and communicate within the organization a quarterly leaflet which must contain the main KPIs along with some key highlights related to the process evolution;
* Maintain material determination in SAP for EDI orders based on input from Supply planning/ DRP / Customer Collaboration;
* Maintain material substitutions in SAP for phase in-phase out SKUs' based on input from DRP / Customer Collaboration;
* Provide support in the implementation of specific Customer collaboration Projects - direct collaboration with OT & DTS Customer Collaboration Team leaders, other Supply Chain team leaders and possible KAM team;
* Provide support in regular reporting of Customer Collaboration driven KPI's (Service Level, Invoice accuracy) to enable the improvement framework;
* Design/Set new ways of working to enable efficiencies in O2C area.
* Excellent collaboration skills successfully used to drive faster alignments/unlock barriers;
* Strong communication skills and ability to work with multiple departments;
* Knowledge of data modeling and architecture including principles and techniques;
* Strong analytical skills and data ownership;
* Ability to generate solutions to improve the quality data;
* MS Office (in particular Excel);
* SAP Knowledge is a plus.