Software Developer for eLinux Connectivity Systems in CVS - TSR
Commercial Vehicles and Services has been able to establish itself as a market and technology leader by developing products that make commercial and special vehicles safer, cleaner, fuel-efficient and more connected. The eLinux group is looking for a passionate and committed Software Developer to support us in the creation of the latest generation of connectivity platforms.
You will have the opportunity to:
* develop your technical skills within a broad spectrum of modern communication technologies: (4G, 5G, Wireless LAN, Bluetooth, Ethernet) and products (telematic & tolling units, high performance computing, predictive cruise control)
* be part of all the major steps of the development of a product: from initial planning to the finishing touches;
* use high abstraction OOP techniques in a Linux environment supported by state of the art development and continuous integration ecosystem (GitHub, JIRA, Jenkins);
* be part of a self-organizing team within a transparent and engaging Agile workstyle; Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
* selecting the software components you want to develop, breaking them down and estimating them;
* implementing the software components you estimated according to the defined specifications;
* ensuring the quality of your work;
* actively participating in the Agile ceremonies in your team;
* raising any deviations and risks as you encounter them.
* Experience in C++ or any other object-oriented programming language;
* Good understanding of OOP / OOD concepts;
* Experience in embedded systems is a plus;
* Linux experience is a plus;
* Advanced English skills in writing, reading and speaking;
* Transparency, assertiveness, quality orientation, self-reflection, passion for technology. We:
* are committed, passionate and proud of our results deliver;
* are constantly learning, always improving;
* pay attention to details;
* see that in every problem lies at least one solution;
* enjoy the time spent together on and off the job.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
This Business Area Vehicle Networking and Information develops modules and end-to-end systems for connected mobility along the strategic elements "Network. Inform. Integrate.", i.e. hardware, software and services. By providing solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, system integration and high-performance computing for cars, commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures functioning networks and a smooth flow of information for connected mobility.