Software Architect for eLinux Connectivity Systems in CVS - TSR
Commercial Vehicles and Services has been able to establish itself as a market and technology leader by developing products that make commercial and special vehicles safer, cleaner, fuel-efficient and more connected. The eLinux group is looking for a passionate and committed Software Architect to support us in the creation of the latest generation of connectivity platforms.
You will have the opportunity to:
* further develop your technical skills within a broad spectrum of modern communication technologies: (4G, 5G, Wireless LAN, Bluetooth, Ethernet) and products (telematic & tolling units, high performance computing, predictive cruise control);
* be a driver in all the major steps of the development of an embedded product: from initial planning to the finishing touches;
* use high abstraction OOP techniques in a Linux environment supported by state of the art development and continuous integration ecosystem (GitHub, JIRA, Jenkins);
* be part of a self-organizing team within a transparent and engaging Scaled Agile framework. Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
* driving the breakdown and estimation activities of SW features in your team;
* implementing the software components you estimated according to the defined specifications;
* offering technical support to other team members;
* offering guidance to development teams regarding the choices they make in implementing the target architecture;
* contributing to quoting activities;
* actively participating in the Agile ceremonies in your team;
* raising any deviations and risks as you encounter them;
* contributing to the continuous improvement of your team.
* Strong experience in defining architectures in C++ or any other object-oriented programming language;
* Advanced understanding of OOP / OOD concepts;
* The ability to represent architectures in an easy to understand manner;
* Linux experience is a plus;
* Advanced English skills in writing, reading and speaking;
* Transparency, assertiveness, quality orientation, self-reflection, passion for technology; We:
* are committed, passionate and proud of our results deliver;
* are constantly learning, always improving;
* pay attention to details;
* see that in every problem lies at least one solution;
* enjoy the time spent together on and off the job;
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals. A mentor will support you during and after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
This Business Area Vehicle Networking and Information develops modules and end-to-end systems for connected mobility along the strategic elements "Network. Inform. Integrate.", i.e. hardware, software and services. By providing solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, system integration and high-performance computing for cars, commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures functioning networks and a smooth flow of information for connected mobility.