Internship Quality Engineer for CVS - TSR
As Internship Quality Engineer for CVS, your responsibilities will be to:
* Plan quality assurance measures at (sub)project level;
* Monitor the (sub)project quality status, and initiate improvement measures;
* Regularly report the project quality status to the appropriate responsible;
* Coach and support the project team on quality-related topics;
* Define and submit process improvement proposals. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* University degree/ final-year student in a relevant engineering field (i.e., Electronics, Computer science, ...);
* Basic knowledge of C programming;
* Advanced English knowledge (writing, reading, and speaking);
* Good communication and teamwork skills;
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment.
This Business Area Vehicle Networking and Information develops modules and end-to-end systems for connected mobility along the strategic elements "Network. Inform. Integrate.", i.e. hardware, software and services. By providing solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, system integration and high-performance computing for cars, commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures functioning networks and a smooth flow of information for connected mobility.