System Security engineer for VNI CVS - TSR
As a System Security Engineer you will be involved in the development of concepts/system in the Business Unit VNI CVS for the location Timisoara.
* Analyze and assess of security standards for automotive products;
* Create security concept and design of automotive products;
* Collaborate on measures to improve hardware and software security with project team;
* Initiates, plans and supports assessment and testing for security products;
* Train project members team in the area of secure coding and how assets are to be protected;
* Cooperate in an international project team.
* University Degree (i.e. Electronics, Telecommunications, Computer Science);
* Good knowledge of C language, protocols and UML.
* In-depth knowledge of communication security;
* Medium knowledge of microcontrollers;
* Work experience in the area of secure coding and Cryptography;
* Familiar with requirements management & application lifecycle management tool;
* Very good verbal and written communication skills in English;
* Travel readiness. Would be a plus:
* Knowledge of following standards ISO 21434, SAE J3061 is advantage;
* Experience in the automotive industry, AUTOSAR would be an advantage;
* Certificates in security and privacy field is advantage.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
This Business Area Vehicle Networking and Information develops modules and end-to-end systems for connected mobility along the strategic elements "Network. Inform. Integrate.", i.e. hardware, software and services. By providing solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, system integration and high-performance computing for cars, commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures functioning networks and a smooth flow of information for connected mobility.