System Test Engineer for VNI CVS - TSR
As one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, we develop products and solutions to fulfill people?s dreams of mobility every day. Driver safety, comfort, sustainability and industrialization of future technology are just some of our key fields where we already make a meaningful difference in people`s lives. Knowing our innovations help to make the world a better and safer place is what drives us.
* Responsible for developing, executing and maintaining manual and automated test scenarios;
* Contributes to test concepts and to the process of implementing new test technologies;
* Responsible for ensuring traceability to performance specification documents.
* University Degree in a relevant field (preferably Computer Science, Electronics and Telecommunication, Electrical Engineering);
* Practical experience using test tools: instrumentation for measurement and control (e.g. oscilloscope, power supply, DMM, frequency generators);
* Electronics knowledge (e.g. knowledge of the functionality of discreet components, reading schematics);
* Basic embedded systems knowledge;
* Fluent in English;
* Good communication skills - within teams and with teams at multiple locations worldwide;
* Practical programming experience (C++, python) would be a plus;
* ISTQB certification will be considered a plus.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
This Business Area Vehicle Networking and Information develops modules and end-to-end systems for connected mobility along the strategic elements "Network. Inform. Integrate.", i.e. hardware, software and services. By providing solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, system integration and high-performance computing for cars, commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures functioning networks and a smooth flow of information for connected mobility.