C++ Developer (Internship Graduate)
Societe Generale Global Solution Centre (SG GSC) is a business solution center for Societe Generale, one of the largest European financial groups. We provide high-quality professional services for more than 35 countries in various fields of activity – Finance & Accounting, Human Resources, Information Technology, Know Your Customer, Compliance and Business Advisory. Our mission is to be a partner of choice, valued for owning, transforming and innovating through best in class talent.Cerinte
• Student in the last year of study or fresh graduate (Automation and Computer Science, Electronics, Mathematics, Telecommunications);
• Passioned about C/C++ programming, LINUX, client server development proved and applied in personal projects;
• Basic understanding of messaging technologies, network protocols (TCP/IP),socket programming, concurrent programming;
• Good command of English, both written and spoken with the ability to participate in English-only meetings;
• Motivation to self-develop and to learn from the developers within the team;
• Team spirit.
• As a C++ Programmer trainee, you’ll learn how to implement features and fix bugs in existing codebase, maintain existing engines and tools, analyze performance of your code and optimize it, collaborate as a team player with developers, quality assurance, support, architects;
• The ideal candidate is a fast learner who thinks creatively, is highly collaborative and has a passion for software development with cutting edge features that are far reaching and have real impact;
At SG GSC, you will find a flexible workplace and culture, autonomy, constant learning opportunities, dynamism, and talented people, making this experience a real career accelerator. You will also discover all the diversity of our businesses, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating.
If you feel like ambitiously pursuing your goals, then you have come to the right place.
Plus, you will enjoy all our benefits:
• Healthcare coverage for prevention & group life insurance;
• Office perks, flexible benefits & social benefits;
• Preferential banking services;
• A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere.