General Ledger Accountant - Spanish Speaker
Our purpose at Goodyear is to build trust and to create an environment where associates are inspired by work. We believe in our people and we embrace change in order to engage and enable associates to realize their full potential.
If you want to be part of a great team, based in Bucharest, to work in a fast paced, world class organization, then you are in the right place because we have the perfect job for you!
You can count on our flexible working hours and work from home benefits.
Just apply and let’s meet to discuss more about what we could offer you more and about your career opportunities!
Founded in 1898, The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company manufactures its products in 48 facilities in 21 countries, and has one of the most recognizable brand names in the world. Its global headquarters is in Akron, Ohio, USA.
In Romania, Goodyear Dunlop has been present since 1999 and it is represented by two different legal entities, Goodyear Dunlop Tires (Sales Office) and Goodyear Operations.
Goodyear Operations Romania is the Global Business Services Center of Goodyear Dunlop EMEA. The GBS Center in Bucharest started back in July 2011. The core mission of the Center has always been to provide internal customer satisfaction with the shared responsibility of delivery - Driving performance as ONE TEAM.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Diploma holder who is currently pursuing professional qualifications
• min. 4 years of experience in general and/or financial accounting
• Microsoft Office knowledge desired and SAP knowledge an asset
• Good communication & collaboration skills
• Demonstrated high reliability and self-motivation
• Drive accountability and results
• Fluency in spoken and written English and Spanish.
• Perform the day-to-day processing of financial transactions (e.g. ledger entries, journal postings) to ensure that accounts are maintained in an effective, up-to-date and accurate.
• Process journals and maintain the general ledger while assisting in the preparation and submission of group reports pertaining to the entities managed manner.
• Escalate complex issues faced and track the resolution process accordingly.
• Execute timely monthly, quarterly and annual close processes to ensure data is complete and accurate.
• Perform account reconciliations for the accounts assigned.
If You Join Us, You Will Enjoy
• Competitive salary package
• Free private medical services
• Flexible benefits from your favorite brands available on flexible benefits portal
• 25 vacation days/year
• Referral bonuses for new hires recommended by you
• WFH & Flexible Working Hours
• Discount price to purchase Goodyear tires
• Free access to the Bookster library
• Discount on products and services through agreed partnerships.