Cybersecurity Consulting Advisor
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Dell Technologies active.
Vezi toate job-urile Cybersecurity Consulting Advisor active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Altele active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Here’s our story; now tell us yours:
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
- 5+ years of professional experience with strong knowledge of networking, infrastructure or cloud, application security fundamentals, concepts, and frameworks including common network protocols and services (FTP, HTTP, SSH, SMB, LDAP, etc.).
- Experience working with Cloud access security brokers (CASBs) and other governance solutions designed to provide visibility into Cloud usage.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to assess and derive security risk mitigation controls or solutions. Written and oral communication skills with experience in creating and reviewing technical documentation.
- Customer-oriented with a strong interest in customer satisfaction as well as strong sense of accountability and drive for results.
- Cybersecurity Certifications
- Preferably experience in one of more of the following areas: lab security, AI/ML, IoT, Cloud, As a Service (Service Mgt - DTMS), SAP, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Unix/Linux Infra, Threat Modeling.
Our Cybersecurity Consulting team translates security requirements into working solutions. We recommend technical tools and then collaborate with clients to configure, deploy and adhere to product security policies and controls.
Join us as a Cybersecurity Consulting Advisor on our Cybersecurity Consulting team in Bucharest to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
The ideal candidate will be a member of Cybersecurity Consulting organization with responsibility for reviewing various security-related infrastructure requests including, but not limited to, adoption of new technologies and review of network access requests (firewall, proxy, etc.) through established review processes. Additional responsibilities:
- Provide security oversight and technical review of corporate-wide network changes including review for compliance with established policies/standards and security best practices.
- Develop and maintain comprehensive documentation of engagements performed and risks identified to ensure customer satisfaction through professional engagement and use of a risk-based approach.
- Provide subject-matter expertise for policy exception requests through standard review and dispensation processes.
- Utilize internal guidelines to properly fulfil customer requests received via internal ticketing systems in a timely and detail-oriented manner.
- Participate in, or work directly on additional projects, assignments or initiatives as required.