Cybersecurity Content Engineer
Here’s our story; now tell us yours:
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with a focus in areas such as systems, network, or information security / cybersecurity
- Experience using version control systems
- Experience with Agile frameworks and CI/CD pipelines
- TCP/IP and able to troubleshoot networking issues and protocol inspection
- Strong knowledge of security technologies such as SIEM, packet capture, Firewall/NGFW, IDS/IPS, EDR
- Excellent analytical thinking, time management and coordination skills and excellent command in English (both written and verbal)
- Ability to work in a dynamic and multicultural environment, with a positive and professional attitude
Join us as a Cybersecurity Content Engineer on our Cybersecurity Intelligence & Response team in Romania to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
The Cybersecurity Content Engineer will be responsible for supporting operational functions across Incident Response: response initiatives, threat hunts, intelligence dissemination and content development.
- Regular use of content management and SIEM technologies to streamline response
- Acting as content escalation support for Incident Response front-line analysts. Disseminating situational intelligence across enterprise security controls
- Enhancing the analyst’s experience when leveraging security control datasets. Continued enhancement of threat detection and response toolset for all stakeholders
- This role will collaborate with their peers to improve overall detection capabilities
- Working with SRO partners to deliver cybersecurity services to internal business unites. including developmental support for strategically aligned business engagement and assurance support assisting in audit and compliance-based initiatives
The Dell Security & Resiliency organization manages the security risk across all aspects of Dell’s business. We are currently experiencing growth in order to meet the security needs of the world’s largest technology company. With team members located in over 15 countries, you will have an excellent opportunity to influence the security culture at Dell and further develop your career.