Vulnerability Assessment Senior Advisor
Here’s our story; now tell us yours:
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- 8+ years of experience in the field of cybersecurity with a degree in Information Technology, Information Security or related major
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills to present complex security issues and vulnerability analysis
- Good technical aptitude, problem solving and ability to quickly learn and master new topics and domains.
- Hands on working knowledge and experience internal/external audits, SOX, ISO 27001, PCI DSS.
- CISSP, CISA, CRISC or similar certification advantageous.
Join us as a Vulnerability Assessment Senior Advisor, on our Cybersecurity team in Bucharest to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
The Vulnerability Assessment Senior Advisor will have experience supporting & managing vulnerability scanning tools and technologies in an enterprise environment.
- Execute vulnerability management program strategy to deal with audits, compliance checks and external assessment processes for internal/external auditors, SOX, ISO 27001, PCI DSS etc.
- Lead the Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance requests that include monthly internal reviews, quarterly self-testing, semi-annual internal audits and annual external audits
- Review the audit results, including the assessment of identified control deficiencies and drive remediation of control gaps found from audit reviews and risk assessments.
- Provide status reports for consistent findings and proposed solutions.
- Create and implement process, procedures, training and communication to support these assignments.
Spotting vulnerabilities before they are exploited is a key part of how we approach security at Dell Technologies and why this team is so important. Our Vulnerability Assessment team identifies weaknesses in information systems, confirms compliance to security standards, analyzes discovered threats that could result in unauthorized misuse of data and works with the IT team to resolve security exposures.