Financial Reporting Advisor
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Dell Technologies active.
Vezi toate job-urile Financial Reporting Advisor active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Here’s our story; now tell us yours:
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
• 5+ years of proven experience in sales operations with a strong financial background
• Ability to communicate strategic priorities and build consensus across internal teams
• Capacity to prioritize and handle workloads for critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment
• Good interpersonal and communication skills with attention to details
• Flexibility to work on US hours schedule 04:00 pm - 01:00 am
- Building / coding MS Excel Macros
- Using SAP ECC, BOBJ, or OBIEE
Join us as a Sales Operations Advisor on our Sales Operations team in Bucharest to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Sales Operations Advisor, you will enable clients to maximize returns on IT investments, drive efficiencies and reduce costs. You will play a meaningful role in meeting customers’ needs, as well as crafting and maintaining a global portal for customer accounts. You will build positive relationships, ensuring an outstanding experience for both our customers and our sales teams.
- Responsible for running predefined queries monthly & quarterly and enhance the data with customer attributes to allow financial analysts and accounting team to conduct seamless month end close.
- Be involved in creating and establishing new reports related to Project or account analysis.
- Working with team members on ad-hoc reports, queries, and analysis supporting Utility offerings. Assists with the development of budgets and review of expenses
- Work together with Financial Analysts on booking details, revenue details, expense details, and future projections.
- Utilizes computer systems to compile and prepare reports, graphs and charts of data developed.
Our Sales Operations team is at the heart of developing sales processes and procedures for administering, fulfilling and communicating both online and offline orders. A bridge between sales and other operational functions, we use our peerless expertise to evaluate and implement improvements to sales programs and processes – from planning and prioritization to pricing and margin strategies, sales automation, reporting and more. Put simply, we make sure the process of getting our ground-breaking products and services to customers as simple and seamless as possible.