Cybersecurity Program Manager – Incident response
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Dell Technologies active.
Vezi toate job-urile Cybersecurity Program Manager – Incident response active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Altele active pe Hipo.ro
Here’s our story; now tell us yours:
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- English language fluency in both spoken and written word is required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in order to document and communicate response activities to global colleagues who may be non-native English speakers
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, MIS, or a related field preferred
- (ISC)² CISSP, GIAC GCIH, EC Council ECIH v2, or PMI PMP certifications preferred.
Desirable Requirements :
- Ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced environment with competing and shifting priorities
- Experience responding to customer escalations and/or professional experience managing or leading a CERT, CSIRT, or PSIRT is preferred.
Join us as a Cybersecurity Program Manager on our Incident response team in Bucharest to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
The Cybersecurity Program Manager – Incident response will have the responsibility to support creation of business segment cybersecurity incident response playbooks and runbooks, and to assist in process execution to include engagement where needed to the central cybersecurity incident response team. They will demonstrate a disciplined approach to plan creation (e.g., scope definition, incident severity descriptions, escalation paths, documentation requirements, etc.). They will work cross-functionally with a team of Dell security and resiliency service delivery centers to help protect our customers and company.
Support a large business unit of Dell Technologies responsible for Dell EMC technology product deployment, management, and support with cybersecurity incident response when company, service delivery partner, or customer incidents may impact business operations.
- Supports the Services Cybersecurity Incident Response (IR) Program Manager in program maturity activities and during incident response, enabling more timely IR support to business stakeholders.
- Conduct assessments of business readiness to respond to incidents, including designing and delivering incident response exercises to test incident response plans.
- Supports the Services Cybersecurity IR Program Manager by maintaining a proactive, programmatic focus on third party partner / supplier incident response.
- Contribute to the development of incident response runbooks.
Manage the day-to-day Incident Response for assigned cases.
The evolving threats in the cyber space demand an alert team of professionals ready to respond quickly. Our Incident Response team monitors organizational systems and responds to cybersecurity threats. We improve defenses by analyzing cybersecurity incidents, identifying vulnerabilities and providing detailed, actionable reports for the IT security team.