Customer Care Manager
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Dell Technologies active.
Vezi toate job-urile Customer Care Manager active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Here’s our story; now tell us yours:
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
- 3+ years people manager experience
- Fluent English & ideally Dutch/or any other language
- Strong ability to identify specific customer needs and drive closure to complex customer issues
- Independent, open for changes & innovations, stress resistant
- Experience in operational environment is an advantage
What you’ll achieve
As a Customer Care Manager, you will lead and manage a team of customer services experts to provide quality support to external and internal customers, maximizing operational results in terms of performance standards and metrics to provide the best experience for our clients.
- Provide inspired leadership to the team
- Be responsible for delivering the business KPIs (customer satisfaction, agreed service levels (phone & emails) and other metrics within Customer Care organization)
- Lead efficiently the business and proactively look for improvement opportunities
- Work on good relationship with the main stakeholders (Sales, Technical support, Logistic, Finance)
- Responsible for personal management (hiring, 1to1 meetings, team meetings, operational meetings, development of his/her direct reports, etc.)