Senior Analyst, OEM Customer Programs EMEA
Here’s our story; now tell us yours:
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- 2 to 5 years of experience in project management or Sales support, ideally in an IT OEM, general IT, supply chain or logistics environments;
- Demonstrated good problem-solving, communication and customer relationship management skills;
- Excellent time and priority management skills, comfortable in working on multiple parallel requests or assignments;
- Bachelor’s degree or higher;
- Fluent English;
- Basic PM certification (CAPM® (preferred) or Prince2® Foundation) or equivalent documented experience;
- Additional language skills (French/German/Italian/Dutch)
Innovative projects that deliver cutting edge results do not run themselves. Project and Program Management within Business Support ensure projects run seamlessly, from start to finish. Our team manages projects or leads others managing projects — ensuring cross-functional teams work collaboratively and effectively.
Join us as a Senior Analyst on our OEM Business Support team in Bucharest area to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Project Management Senior Analyst, you will support OEM Sales, Sales Operations and Customer Programs by responding to requests related to the fulfillment of OEM customer projects, from the moment of order acceptance to successful delivery. You will also work on small-size, simple projects or assist our OEM Program Managers on parts of more complex projects or programs, by overseeing execution of plans, tracking project activities and communicating achievements to key partners and stakeholders
- Be part of a team that responds to requests and enquiries from OEM Sales and OEM Program Managers, helping the successful delivery of OEM projects to customers;
- Be the project manager for simple product customization projects, overseeing supply chain and logistics processes for small to medium-size customers in-Region (EMEA); you might also assist the Project and Program Managers for more complex projects in overseeing defined workstreams or elements of those projects, working with cross-functional teams;
- Use appropriate tools and techniques in order to guarantee the progress of the project and changes to the scope and schedule;
- Be accountable for project reporting and analysis, escalation management and issue resolution.