ETL Data Developer
To position MassMutual as a market leader for the next stage of growth, it is critical that we build top engineering capacity in a rapidly changing digital world. Romania has a significant pool of highly trained engineering professionals and so we are very excited to build operations in both Bucharest and Cluj.Requirements
• Strong interpersonal skills, as well as excellent communication skills. (verbal and written) to both technical and non-technical audiences.
• Strong leadership, decision making, problem solving and analytical skills.
• Self-motivated and able to work both independently and as part of a team.
• Able to work with minimal oversight and direction, and the ability to grasp concepts quickly.
• Proactively addresses issues, looks for opportunities to improve and communicates effectively.
• Ability to produce high quality technical analysis and documentation.
• 4+ years of ETL/Data development and support experience.
• Strong Informatica Cloud experience (nice to have), strong Informatica PowerCenter experience (must have).
• Unix scripting and Security experience, experience with multiple DBMS technologies, such as MS SQL Server, Teradata, Vertica.
• Strong knowledge/experience of Data & Data Warehousing concepts and strong Teradata SQL skills, a must
• Job performance and turning experience.
• Knowledge of and/or experience using Agile execution frameworks and tools (Scrum, SAFe, Jira, Confluence, …).
• 5+ years of ETL/Data development and support experience
• Bachelor’s Degree.
• Analyze data and requirements, design, develop, test, document, and deploy high-quality solutions leveraging ETL (Extraction, Transformation, Load) tools and technologies, and when necessary creating custom solutions, aligned to industry and MassMutual best practices.
• Contribute to numerous projects / priorities leveraging agile Scrum/SAFe development and project management frameworks.
• Communicate and collaborate with other technical resources, business stakeholders and customers.
• Build customer trust and respect, establish relationships, and develop rapport with clients.
• Adhere to sound development practices and standards to ensure quality delivery of enterprise solutions.
• Research integration issues and work closely with members of operations and development teams.
• Stay current on ETL technologies and communicate trends and future needs.
• Provide support and solutions for break/fix issues.
• Perform maintenance and troubleshooting.
• Document best practices and operational procedures.
• Facilitate continuous improvement on the team and within the environment.