Summer Practice Software Tester
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Huf Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Summer Practice Software Tester active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
We are a leading developer and manufacturer of mechanical and electronic locking systems as well as car access and authorization systems for the global automotive industry. Founded in 1908 in Velbert, Germany, we are an independent, family-owned company with around 9,300 employees at locations in Europe, America and Asia and achieved sales of around EUR 1.1 billion in the financial year 2019
Overview: As part of a „bug digger” team, you will need to design and create test cases in order to provide in the end a product of the highest quality. Why? Because “Software testers succeed where others fail.”
- Learn and understand automotive testing process, rules and guidelines ;
- Analyze and understand the given inputs (SW design, SW code, SW architecture & requirements);
- Design clever test cases because debugging is twice as challenging as writing the code;
- Execute the test cases, analyze the obtained results;
- Declare the findings;
- Document the test results;
- Student of any Technical University (Computer Science, Electronics, Informatics, etc.);
- Programming skills;
- Electronics knowledge;
- Resourceful, curious and willing to learn;
- Team player with an open minded attitude;
- Strong communicator both written and verbal in English and native language;
- Self-efficient and organized in prioritizing tasks and projects.
- A mentor to guide you through all the process;
- Induction and training programs that provide you with all of the knowledge to excel at the workplace;
- Young, professional and dynamic team;
- Competitive salary and flexible benefits (sports, wellness, transport, holiday reward etc.);
- Health and well-being (medical care, fruits day, lunch vouchers etc.);
- Professional development both technical and managerial;
- Increased work-life balance (flexible working hours and mobile work, extra vacation days);
- Special fidelity package;
- Modern and central working facilities (contemporary offices, relaxing and entertainment areas).