Summer Practice Software Developer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Huf Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Summer Practice Software Developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
We are a leading developer and manufacturer of mechanical and electronic locking systems as well as car access and authorization systems for the global automotive industry. Founded in 1908 in Velbert, Germany, we are an independent, family-owned company with around 9,300 employees at locations in Europe, America and Asia and achieved sales of around EUR 1.1 billion in the financial year 2019.
Overview: One important step in a new SW version being released is to be checked for potential errors as early as possible.
The Software test Tool aims to provide a method for defining some class of automated tests, which imply using the debugger and set of breakpoints within the code in order to check the expected behavior of the code. The framework should be able to perform the Tests by allowing to define tests (inputs, expected results, actual results), by manipulating the inputs of uController and by automatically controlling the Debugger in order to evaluate the correct behavior.
- Implement a tool that can automatically perform Software Tests by using different setups of debuggers (E1, WinIdea, etc);
- Document realization of the tool, by performing a Detailed Design document;
- Document the usage of the tool by creating a manual / methodology for using the tool.
- Student of any Technical University (Computer Science, Electronics, Informatics, etc.)
- Good C programming knowledge;
- Minimal Python knowledge or scripting knowledge;
- uController knowledge;
- Debug skills;
- Team player with an open minded attitude;
- Strong communicator both written and verbal in English and native language;
- Self-efficient and organized in prioritizing tasks and projects.
- Induction and training programs that provide you with all of the knowledge to excel at the workplace;
- Young, professional and dynamic team;
- Competitive salary and flexible benefits (sports, wellness, transport, holiday reward etc.);
- Health and well-being (medical care, fruits day, lunch vouchers etc.);
- Professional development both technical and managerial;
- Increased work-life balance (flexible working hours and mobile work, extra vacation days);
- Special fidelity package;
- Modern and central working facilities (contemporary offices, relaxing and entertainment areas).