HELLA is a global, family-owned company listed on the stock exchange that employs some 38,000 members of staff at over 125 locations in some 35 countries. The HELLA Group develops and manufactures lighting and electronic components and systems for the automotive industry, and also has one of the largest trade organizations for automotive parts, accessories, diagnosis and services within Europe. In the Special Applications segment, HELLA also develops products for specialist vehicles. Complete vehicle modules, air-conditioning systems and vehicle electrical systems are produced in joint venture companies. With almost 7,000 people working in research and development, HELLA is one of the most important innovation drivers on the market. HELLA has achieved sales of around 6.6 billion Euros in fiscal year 2016/2017; in addition, the HELLA Group is one of the top 40 automotive parts suppliers in the world and one of the 100 largest German industrial companies.
• Bachelor degree or above in electrical, mechatronics or physics.
• Professional experience in system and requirements engineering (DOORS is a plus).
• Experience in customer or supplier communication.
• Experience in project or quality management is a plus.
• Analytical and structured approach (SPICE and V-Model).
• Self-motivated and work independently.
• Good at communication (English) and coordination skill.
As a System Engineer (FMEA) you will be working withing the Design&Development Team in Timisoara, and you will:
• Be in close contact with the design team and the technical interface to the customers.
• Participate in decisions regarding technical and technological solutions for our products.
• Write system specifications and defining system architectures based on internal, customer and legal requirements.
• Be responsible for configuration and change management of the complete product
• Travel to international Hella locations and customers.