TEST LABORATORY ENGINEER (Lugoj team)
HELLA is a global, family-owned company listed on the stock exchange that employs some 38,000 members of staff at over 125 locations in some 35 countries. The HELLA Group develops and manufactures lighting and electronic components and systems for the automotive industry, and also has one of the largest trade organizations for automotive parts, accessories, diagnosis and services within Europe. In the Special Applications segment, HELLA also develops products for specialist vehicles. Complete vehicle modules, air-conditioning systems and vehicle electrical systems are produced in joint venture companies. With almost 7,000 people working in research and development, HELLA is one of the most important innovation drivers on the market. HELLA has achieved sales of around 6.6 billion Euros in fiscal year 2016/2017; in addition, the HELLA Group is one of the top 40 automotive parts suppliers in the world and one of the 100 largest German industrial companies.
• Graduate of an Mechanics /Electronics University;
• Electronics knowledge is an advantage (using measurement devices multimeter, oscilloscope, signal generator);
• Vector CANoe knowledge is an advantage;
• English at the conversational level is mandatory
• Few years of experience in automotive - would be an advantage;
• Attention to details, organized, analytical skills.
• Develop, create and mantain test plans (DVP&R)
• Planning and introduction of the analysis procedure and analysis equipment;
• Performing and documenting technical analysis
• Support divisions/manufacturing for continuous improvement;
• Initiate and realize qualification/requalification
• Assure execution of measurements, trials and analysis;
• Interpret error messages generated by test equipment;