HELLA is a global, family-owned company listed on the stock exchange that employs some 38,000 members of staff at over 125 locations in some 35 countries. The HELLA Group develops and manufactures lighting and electronic components and systems for the automotive industry, and also has one of the largest trade organizations for automotive parts, accessories, diagnosis and services within Europe. In the Special Applications segment, HELLA also develops products for specialist vehicles. Complete vehicle modules, air-conditioning systems and vehicle electrical systems are produced in joint venture companies. With almost 7,000 people working in research and development, HELLA is one of the most important innovation drivers on the market. HELLA has achieved sales of around 6.6 billion Euros in fiscal year 2016/2017; in addition, the HELLA Group is one of the top 40 automotive parts suppliers in the world and one of the 100 largest German industrial companies.
• Analyze complex technical customer requirements and ensure their implementation within the development process
• Ensure the implementation and application of existing quality tools and methods within the development process. You will prepare and update quality plans for product development taking existing processes and methods into account up to handover to Quality Assurance
• Planning and defining test strategies, planning testing capacities in the testing laboratories will be your duty
• Coordinate initial samples inspections for the customer, prepare the initial sample inspection report according to customer requirements and present the initial samples for customer approval
• Draw up and arrange for the necessary corrective measures in the event of quality-related deviations in cooperation with the project team and you will monitor the implementation
• Perform regular project audits, process, technical and documentation reviews
• Process complaints before SOP and working out remedial measures in cooperation with those responsible
• Identify and, if appropriate, escalate relevant quality problems.
Your profile is as varied as your new duties:
• You will have successfully completed a course of studies in Mechanical, Mechatronics or Electrical Engineering
• At least three years professional experience in this domain and knowledge of quality management and project management experience
• Also, you will have statistical test planning knowledge and reliability tests experience
• Your command of English is excellent and German would be an advantage.