HELLA is a global, family-owned company listed on the stock exchange that employs some 38,000 members of staff at over 125 locations in some 35 countries. The HELLA Group develops and manufactures lighting and electronic components and systems for the automotive industry, and also has one of the largest trade organizations for automotive parts, accessories, diagnosis and services within Europe. In the Special Applications segment, HELLA also develops products for specialist vehicles. Complete vehicle modules, air-conditioning systems and vehicle electrical systems are produced in joint venture companies. With almost 7,000 people working in research and development, HELLA is one of the most important innovation drivers on the market. HELLA has achieved sales of around 6.6 billion Euros in fiscal year 2016/2017; in addition, the HELLA Group is one of the top 40 automotive parts suppliers in the world and one of the 100 largest German industrial companies.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in purchasing field;
• Very good negotiation skills with demonstrated results;
• Analytical thinking;
• Technical background preferred.
• Ensuring that the Program Purchasing Targets in the dimensions of “Cost”, “Time”
and “Quality”. being achieved or overachieved;
• Minimizing the total costs by an early integration in the product engineering process
• Optimizing development timeline by an early integration of approved suppliers in the
simultaneous engineering process;
• Preparing and negotiating project specific supplier agreements, such as LOIs,
Nomination Letters, capacity agreements and tool annex. Involving within projectrelated
supplier contract negotiations;
• Challenging the technical solutions for purchased parts in terms of cost efficiency
and challenge the project team in order to ensure and overachieve targeted costs;
• Supporting the identification and achievement of cost potentials resulting from
Design-to-Cost (DtC) and Re-Design-to-Cost (ReDtC) activities;
• Executing pre-series purchasing processes as core team member of the PEP for
specific Hella products.