SMT Engineer- Lugoj location
HELLA is a global, family-owned company listed on the stock exchange that employs some 38,000 members of staff at over 125 locations in some 35 countries. The HELLA Group develops and manufactures lighting and electronic components and systems for the automotive industry, and also has one of the largest trade organizations for automotive parts, accessories, diagnosis and services within Europe. In the Special Applications segment, HELLA also develops products for specialist vehicles. Complete vehicle modules, air-conditioning systems and vehicle electrical systems are produced in joint venture companies. With almost 7,000 people working in research and development, HELLA is one of the most important innovation drivers on the market. HELLA has achieved sales of around 6.6 billion Euros in fiscal year 2016/2017; in addition, the HELLA Group is one of the top 40 automotive parts suppliers in the world and one of the 100 largest German industrial companies.
• Preparing the technical procedures for running and maintaining the equipment in good working condition.
• DFM Support, Stencil development, SMT Process setup, handle SMT quality issue, to setup process parameters, program, work instruction.
• Lead & supervise software programming of SMT manufacturing line;
• Optimizing the technological processes and implement the product modifications;
• Preparing the various reports necessary for the production, maintenance, TPM etc.;
• Responsible for launching for manufacturing the new products;
• Creates the technical documentation regarding the products;
• experience in Manufacturing process/Printing/ Soldering/ Pick & Place/ AOI/ Reflow experience with DEK, SEHO, Fuji, Parmi, Rehm;
• Knowhow in SMD production lines;
• Technical University degree is mandatory;