IT Helpdesk with German (Fully Remote)
IFUTURE Romania is a recruitment company part of a multinational organisation Thakral Group from Singapore. We want to be the Solution Partner, positioning as the intermediate between the potential of the labor market and the specialized staff need from our portofolio clients.
The values which drives our activity are: Passion, Responsibility, Flexibility, Creativity.
Our goal is to provide high quality recruitment and consultancy services to interested candidates of the romanian labor market, by making them take the right step forward and match goals with individual plans.
We are hiring an IT Helpdesk Consultant with German!
This job is for our client, a leading global supplier of technology and services. Its operations are divided into four business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Energy and Building Technology, Industrial Technology and Consumer Goods. As a leading IoT company, it offers innovative solutions for smart homes, smart cities, connected mobility, and connected manufacturing.
This job is remote (you can work from any location in Romania).
• Language: English B1-B2 and German B2
• Availability to work in shifts (nigh / weekend)
• Ability to communicate, adequate tone, active listening
• Customer oriented
• Positive attitude
• Ability to remain calm during tense situations
• Offers support (1st level) for users and/ or business partners by providing assistance or information, in accordance with the procedures and work instructions
• Identifies, analyzes, solves and documents the errors reported by the users
• Assures correctness and durability for the offered solutions
• Participates in the improvement of the quantitative parameters of the customer service: dropout rate, the percentage of taken and solved calls, etc.
• Promotes the image of the company through attitude, knowledge, client orientation and availability towards client’s needs
• Records the essential points of the call in the ticketing system according to STM Work Instructions
• Offers support to colleagues in need and proves team spirit
• Is trained and assumes the changes that have occurred in the procedures and services of the company
• Asks for help from colleagues with more field experience (2nd level or product owners) in order to solve difficult calls
• Is aware and complies with the provisions of the International Procedure System of Integrated Management manual (quality, environment, health and occupational security) regarding his/ her own activity
• Reads, understands and applies the procedures from area of responsibility and other interdepartmental procedures, applicable within the company
• Fulfills any other tasks related to area of responsibility, as requested by direct superior
• Flexible benefits - on top of your salary, they offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used according to your preferences
• The 13-th salary
• Meal tickets
• Relocation package
• Language courses
• Life events celebration
• Growing number of vacation days - work-life balance is essential, therefore they offer you 1 more day of vacation for every 2 years you spend in the company
• Home office - if you want to work a few days per month from home
• Health and sport benefits - because your health is a priority
• Various discounts to company's partners
• Inspiring working conditions
• Diversity and multicultural mindset.
We process this data for recruitment purposes only. If you apply to this job it means that you allow us to process your personal information. We are storing this data in our Applicant Tracking System, [which is fully compliant with EU data protection laws], and we will not share it with anyone else. You can request the deletion of your personal information at any moment.