Problem Management ITIL
Inetum is an agile IT services company that provides digital services and solutions and a global group that helps companies and institutions to get the most out of digital flow.
Vauban, the Romanian division of Inetum, is an important player in the IT services and solutions market in our country, with over 13 years of activity. Vauban has over 450 employees who provide, from the service centers in Bucharest, Pitesti and Constanta, IT consulting services, infrastructure and software development services, digital services, solutions for Smart City.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
• Utilization of BMC Remedy / Other ticketing tool.
• Very good understanding of the ITIL environment, especially the Problem and Incident management processes.
• Coordination and moderating sessions with technical teams needed to solve problems / defects in applications and IT systems:
o identification and documentation of problems / defects root cause.
o creation of Problem Report, identifying and approving the technical solution to the problem.
o modification of applications and software solutions, IT systems that ensure correct operation.
• Problem Solving techniques.
• Experience in stakeholder management and operational escalations.
• Proactivity in identifying improvement opportunities and ability to track and conduct improvement programs.
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
• ITIL Foundation certification (or relevant experience).
• Good understanding of IT Infrastructure Services.
• Outstanding abilities in communicating with customers.
• Experience in working with/within at least one ITIL processes.
• MS Office (at least medium level) – MS Excel Advanced.
• Fluency in English.
• Managing problem records according to problem management process (recording, modification, monitoring, closure) and communicates the Problem Report with problem description, root cause analysis, technical solution for fixing and preventing future potential problems in IT applications and systems.
• Key Performance Indicators report (KPIs) from BMC Remedy database using the query scripts .
• SOX Compliance, ensuring the maximum satisfaction for internal and external customers by proposing technical solutions and implementing corrective and preventive Documentation related to problem management (recommendations, work instructions, training material).
Responsible for the coordination of the ITIL Problem Management activities. Ensures the identification and coordination of Problem Tickets throughout their lifecycle and oversees the overall process activities.
Implements improvement programs and insures an outstanding stakeholder management within the process.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
• Oversees the Problem Coordination activities and ensures an outstanding communication with the stakeholders (problem coordinators – technical teams – customers).
• Manages and assists the core team of technical members by using the Problem Solving Techniques for identifying the root cause and solutions (hardware / software / process) and supports with the follow-up of the technical implementation and the results of the performed hardware/software/process changes.
• Creates / reviews the detailed Problem Reports.
• Creates reports to measure the key performance indicators (KPIs) and creates improvement plans on weekly basis.
• Initiates continuous measures to improve the problem management process and ensures that the process is implements and executed by all process actors involved, documents rules, workings instructions and guidelines.
• Guarantees SOX compliance.