Sales Operations Officer with German in Brasov
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders.Requirements
• You have Medium-Advanced German language skills;
• You have 1-2 years of similar experience- Financial/Sales Ops;
• University Graduate;
• You are proficient in the use of the MS Office package and have user skills in SAP;
• Strong communicator with a solution-oriented approach;
• Great team player with a positive attitude.
• Commercial processing of customer orders/contracts in the purchase, as well as in the service business under experienced use of the ERP system SAP.
• Managing the internal order and purchase order processing as well as the control of delivery logistics and scheduling with the end customer.
• Regular processing and control of unbilled deliveries and services as well as for the invoicing of deliveries and services.
• Actively support the roll-out processes of our products at the customer's site.
• Ongoing reconciliation of inventories with internal departments and our customers and the regular preparation of recurring internal and external statistics.
• Handling complaints management in relation to orders, deliveries, invoicing and inventory management.
• Work alongside a team of specialists and access custom trainings that help improve your professional skills;
• Currently with COVID-19, perform your work remotely;
• Be part of a team with strong sense of togetherness and work in a relaxed environment where whatever the problem might be, there is always a solution for it;
• Access to a global network of knowledge and resources;
• Continuous learning and exposure to a disruptive business and new challenges;
• An attractive benefits package including meal tickets, life insurance, private medical services, private pension account, gym & library subscription and other.