Business Analyst, Intelligent Automation
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile The Estée Lauder Companies active.
Vezi toate job-urile Business Analyst, Intelligent Automation active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
The Estée Lauder Companies (ELC) Inc. is a Fortune 500 multinational manufacturer and marketer of prestige skincare, makeup, fragrance and hair care products, headquartered in New York City. As the global leader in prestige beauty, we touch over half a billion consumers a year. The company owns a diverse portfolio of brands, distributed internationally through both digital commerce and retail channels.
ELC is building and growing their Intelligent Automation Center of Excellence (COE) to more effectively engage and deliver high-touch experiences to our consumers and customers while increasing our operational effectiveness and reducing costs. The Intelligent Automation Business Analyst will play a key role in ELC’s growth and long-term success by building lasting processes and automation, tracking and delivering value across the enterprise. You will support internal teams in redesigning and automating business processes using tools, such as workflow redesign, robotic process automation, VBA, and other technologies that best suit the process and business objectives. The Business Analyst, Intelligent Automation (please note that the internal job title is: Senior Lead, Intelligent Automation, Business Analyst) understands business processes, process analysis/management, and related IT requirements. Drives the definition, optimization, improvement, and approved changes to new and existing business processes and IT solutions via the development of business and functional requirements. Acts as the lead business analyst on projects and guides other business analysts involved in their projects. Manages process conformance and compliance as appropriate (e.g.SOX). Collaborates with technical teams to prototype, build, test and deliver the solution. Serve as a functional/domain expert on project teams.
- Determines operational objectives by studying business functions, gathering information, evaluating output requirements and formats.
- Analyzes requirements from the business; constructs workflow charts and diagrams; studies system capabilities; writes specifications.Recommends controls by identifying problems; writing improved procedures to support the transition to more automated processes.
- Monitors project progress by tracking activity, resolving problems, publishing progress reports, recommending actions.
- Prepares technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends for automation capabilities and results.
- Contribute to project plans and leverage Intelligent Automation methodologies and frameworks to bring automation to meet business objectives.
- Create functional and technical requirements and contribute to change requests for other platforms. Coordinate requirements and change request walk-through and sign-offs, verifying with user representatives/stakeholders that use cases and process models accurately portray specific business needs.
- Evaluate automation solutions processes, including the re-application of existing automation or new automation and identifying when process optimization is a better fit or where automation is not appropriate.
- Works with business stakeholders to determine and align on upfront and ongoing automation costs and receive a commitment for funding release
- Support regional businesses in the alignment with their IA needs/usage with automation technology and business strategies
- Represent regionally intelligent & process automation analysis & design functions to businesses to provide an RPA & AI opportunity identification capability across Estee Lauder Companies (ELC)
- Complete the RPA & AI assessments of business opportunities, including an “as is” and “to be” (i.e. automated / partially automated process) process map, project sizings, and recommended implementation approach.
- Support and lead the regional distributed community of practice (Community of Automation Champions) comprising of evangelists and IA practitioners directly embedded within the business.
- Engage and help educate ELC organizations in re-imaging processes utilizing RPA and automation technologies to create efficiency, avoid unnecessary costs, reduce/minimize human errors, and reduce the mundane work done.
- Supports and trains business units on new Intelligent Automation workflows
- Lead the design and associated documentation of multiple IT projects by creating requirements documents, use cases, user stories, workflows, wireframes and mockups within traditional SDLC and Agile frameworks.
- Facilitate collaborative system and data design sessions with the user community, technical architecture resources, and development resources.
- Manage internal customer relationships and expectations by developing a communication process to keep others updated on project scope and requirements.
- Help coordinate functional and user acceptance testing.
- Use research and experience to apply best practices to business process design.
- Create and maintain issue logs, meeting minutes, meeting schedules, project summaries, and updates.
- Serve as a functional/domain expert on the project team.
- Be adept at identifying, quantifying, and managing project delivery risks.
- Understand the elements of user experience and visual design and the application and benefits of a user-centred design process in the delivery of solutions
- Contribute to the development of project plans.
- Maintain a cursory understanding of new and emerging technologies and their potential client applications
- Evaluate potential software solutions, including off-the-shelf and open source components and the system architecture to ensure that they meet business requirements.
- Lead ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies
- Conducts meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings
- Participates in developing department and individual staff goals and objectives.
- Strong communication and validation skills. Able to iterate through the requirements in phases. Evidence of staying in alignment with a business sponsor, stakeholders, and management.
- Independent and creative analytical skills and the ability to clearly communicate ideas and confirm understanding.
- An analytical mind that can break down complex problems into solvable components
- Demonstrated writing skills
- Requirements definition & management
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and enthusiasm for taking on a dynamic portfolio of responsibilities
- Meticulous attention to detail, with the belief that no detail is too small to be overlooked.
- An exceptional communicator and spirited collaborator
- Able to conceptualize automation around a process
- Ability to present technical details to a non-technical audience
- Strong production capabilities in PowerPoint, Keynote, Word, Excel, JIRA, Confluence
- Experience with leading automation software platforms (e.g., Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, UiPath)
- Proficiency with Macros and VBA preferred
- RPA framework experience and/or experience with building and retiring RPA
- Knowledge of chatbots, OCR technologies that can be leveraged
- Experience with RPA and other Intelligent Automation development and deployment
- Experience using PowerBI and/or Tableau
- Scripting languages (e.g., Python, Perl, PowerShell, Bash, VBS, etc.) - preferred
- Functional knowledge of ERP modules and functionalities (e.g. SAP, Cornerstone)
- Experience working with (or, ability to quickly learn & master) a variety of technologies
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited universities with strong academic records
- Experienced in traditional SDLC and Agile frameworks