Site Reliability Engineer Lead
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile The Estée Lauder Companies active.
Vezi toate job-urile Site Reliability Engineer Lead active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
The Estée Lauder Companies (ELC) Inc. is a Fortune 500, multinational manufacturer and marketer of prestige skincare, makeup, fragrance and hair care products, headquartered in New York City. As the global leader in prestige beauty, we touch over half a billion consumers a year. The company owns a diverse portfolio of brands, distributed internationally through both digital commerce and retail channels. The Estee Lauder Companies has a position for an SRE Lead within the Global Cloud Platform Organization. Please note that the internal job title is: Director, SRE Lead. This position is responsible for the availability, latency, performance, capacity planning and overall health of the ELC Cloud portfolio. The SRE Lead will create a bridge between development and operations teams by leveraging a software/development mindset to deliver traditional systems administration tasks. You will also collaborate with Cloud Engineering, Managed Services, AppDev, Enterprise Architecture, Infrastructure, Networking and Security teams to ensure efficient delivery, testing, monitoring and health of environments via automation leveraging a wide breadth of tools. The SRE Lead will work closely with internal stakeholders, including Security, Legal, Compliance, IT, Brands, Regions, and Functions to architect, implement and support cross-organizational solutions. You will be passionate about technology that will enable business transformation, engineering culture, and have significant experience energizing and coordinating technology organizations across multiple locations.
- Experience with full app development lifecycle and designing large real-time systems
- Ability to script or program in one or more language (e.g. Perl, Python, .Net, or Java).
- Experience with CI/CD tools and technologies such as Jenkins, Spinnaker, Docker, etc
- Experience with designing CI/CD pipelines with a focus on DevSecOps practices like shift-left security, automation and end-to-end tracking
- Integrating security tools, configurations, and testing into Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) pipelines in an Agile environment
- Deep understanding of security testing phases like SAST, DAST, and IAST
- Ensure system and service reliability through the application of DevSecOps methodology with automation and security tightening
- Deep understanding of designing, deploying and supporting Kubernetes architectures
- Experience with highly available and scalable systems
- Experience with large-scale Config and Secrets Management tools
- Proven problem-solving ability for systems showing downtime
- Assist with vulnerability response by performing analysis, determining scope and impact, and assisting with remediation of identified vulnerabilities
- Support application team as well as development teams to design and implement processes and/or tools for secure code reviews and security testing
- Strong knowledge of cloud security controls including tenant isolation, encryption at rest, encryption in transit, key management, vulnerability assessments, and application firewalls
- Experience with DevOps style automation, infrastructure as code and Continuous Delivery techniques.
- Experience with DevSecOps in a Public Cloud environment.
- Proactively look for opportunities to automate every aspect of the application and security lifecycle.
- Lead and manage the SRE team with focus on delivering fast, scalable and highly available systems and services
- Take ownership for the entire SRE toolchain – best practices, maintenance and delivery of current toolchain; recommendation and onboarding of new tools.
- Define system ‘availability’ and dictate SLOs for the same
- Enable the business by defining SLAs with focus on reducing time to market for delivery
- Track SLIs to evaluate whether the system is meeting the required percentage of availability.
- Provide training and guidance to empower teams and instil a culture of DevSecOps
- Provide functional or technical expertise and consultation to IT management, users, and technical staff for solutions to business needs
- Delegate, coach, coordinate and lead co-workers and project team members.
- Monitor and support the knowledge transfer process for new team members
- Manage the SRE budget & optimization plan
- Understands the possible art, compares various architectural options based on feasibility and impact and proposes actionable plans.
- Demonstrated strong analytical skills and technical problem-solving skills
- Ability to balance what is strategically right with what is practically realistic
- A proactive approach to identifying issues and presenting solutions and options, and where appropriate, leading to resolution
- Partner with Strategic Vendors, DevSecOps, Risk, Enterprise Architecture & Directory Services team to define and implement new app delivery services & best practices.
- Work with project managers, infrastructure engineering teams, application architects and/or cloud ops teams to resolve reliability issues which arise within the project; drives project’s progress and critical success factors.
- Engage with Strategic Business Partners, business leads and brands, application architects and development team to help take business needs and deliver IT solutions while maintaining security best practices.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, influence/negotiation skills, analytical skills, and conflict management experience. Ability to problem-solve, think creatively, challenge the status quo, and manage ambiguity
- Ability to work during evenings or on weekends to support special tasks or projects. Adaptability to work in a global culture that includes a 24/7 support model. Potentially need to travel to support critical projects.
- Experience with IT project management concepts and reporting. Proficient (oral and written) in English as a business language
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently on projects and collaborate as a contributing team member
- Extremely detail-oriented and the ability to manage
- Ability to research, analyze and resolve complex problems with minimal supervision and escalate issues as appropriate
- Experience with daily IT operations and best practice frameworks (ISO 27001/2, CIS Critical Controls, NIST 800-73, etc.) in one or more areas, such as system administration, networking and information security.