Junior Consultant | Risk Advisory
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Deloitte Romania active
View all jobs Junior Consultant | Risk Advisory active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
Voted the Most Desired Employer in Romania, in the Financial Services Industry, three consecutive times, in the Catalyst surveys, Deloitte Romania provides services in audit, tax, legal, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, business processes as well as technology services, through 2,000 professionals. The Regional Audit Delivery Center (RADC) provides Audit services to various Country Member Firms from Deloitte Central Europe and to their clients. The Tax & Legal Delivery Center (TLDC) offers services focused on 5 service lines: GES (Global Employer Services), Business Tax, Global Tax Center Europe, Global Trade Advisory (GTA) and Legal Center of Excellence (CoE).
Worldwide, Deloitte serves four out of five Fortune Global 500 companies through a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories, with over 330,000 professionals. The organization is recognized among “World’s Best Workplaces™” by Great Place to Work® and Fortune and among “World’s Most Attractive Employers”, by Universum, according to 2020 surveys.
We believe that innovation comes from contrasting disciplines, backgrounds and cultural perspectives and that the innovative solutions our people deliver have to always make an impact that matters. We celebrate individual strengths and we prioritize our people’s well-being.
You bring the ambition, we’ll provide the opportunities.
We are looking for:
… a junior Consultant to join our team.
The ideal candidate is curios, eager to learn, ready to ask difficult questions and deal with complicated scenarios, forward thinker and problem solver.
• Speak and write fluent English
• Willing to learn
• Basic knowledge of SQL (T-SQL, PL/SQL) and R
• Ability to think creatively and critically
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• ‘Can do’ attitude and positive mind set
• Hands-on mentality
• Proactive behaviour and drive to improve performance
• Teamworking skills
Your day-to-day responsibilities
Depending on the project you will do some of the following:
• Collect data from multiple sources
• Perform data quality assessments and data cleaning
• Manipulate data
• Interpret the raw data and identify patterns
• Perform data validations and data reconciliations
• Prepare presentations or develop dashboards to present the analysis results
• Understand software requirements/ specifications
• Perform software configuration based on business requirements
• Perform software testing
What we offer:
• Full-time job (undetermined period) and a friendly team
• Strong investment in your career and constant learning opportunities
• Exposure to diverse industries and businesses
Wait, there’s more! Check out our work perks:
Working here is pretty much as cool as you’d imagine – lots of cakes, lots of energy
• Flexible working hours
• Flexible benefits program like health, sports, culture, travel
• Extra vacation days
• We have cookies