Junior Consultant | Risk Advisory
Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients.
With access to the intellectual capital of approximately 200,000 people worldwide, member firms focus on client service through a global strategy executed locally in nearly 150 countries. The Romanian office was established in 1992 and nowadays it employs over 600 professionals and provides services to diverse range of local and international clients.
As the firm of choice professional services clients, Deloitte is also the firm of choice for for outstanding professional talent. To uphold our first class reputation and sustain our rapid growth, we are constantly seeking people who can meet the challenges of our working environment.
At Deloitte we value innovative thinking, diverse insights and we strive to offer an exceptional level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism. From the supportive and collaborative culture to the progressive learning and development, you'll experience from day one why Deloitte is a place thousands enjoy working.
Visit now our career website https://jobs2.deloitte.com/ro/en/ to find more about career opportunities, working with us, benefits & culture, and Learning & Development programs.
We are looking for:
… a junior Consultant to join our team.
The ideal candidate is curios, eager to learn, ready to ask difficult questions and deal with complicated scenarios, forward thinker and problem solver.
• Speak and write fluent English
• Willing to learn
• Basic knowledge of SQL (T-SQL, PL/SQL) and R
• Ability to think creatively and critically
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• ‘Can do’ attitude and positive mind set
• Hands-on mentality
• Proactive behaviour and drive to improve performance
• Teamworking skills
Your day-to-day responsibilities
Depending on the project you will do some of the following:
• Collect data from multiple sources
• Perform data quality assessments and data cleaning
• Manipulate data
• Interpret the raw data and identify patterns
• Perform data validations and data reconciliations
• Prepare presentations or develop dashboards to present the analysis results
• Understand software requirements/ specifications
• Perform software configuration based on business requirements
• Perform software testing
What we offer:
• Full-time job (undetermined period) and a friendly team
• Strong investment in your career and constant learning opportunities
• Exposure to diverse industries and businesses
Wait, there’s more! Check out our work perks:
Working here is pretty much as cool as you’d imagine – lots of cakes, lots of energy
• Flexible working hours
• Flexible benefits program like health, sports, culture, travel
• Extra vacation days
• We have cookies