Client Service Management with German
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Accenture active
View all jobs Client Service Management with German active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
|Job level:||0 - 1 years of experience|
Accenture is a leading global professional services company that helps the world’s leading businesses, governments and other organizations build their digital core, optimize their operations, accelerate revenue growth and enhance citizen services—creating tangible value at speed and scale. We are a talent and innovation-led company with 738,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Technology is at the core of change today, and we are one of the world’s leaders in helping drive that change, with strong ecosystem relationships. We combine our strength in technology with unmatched industry experience, functional expertise and global delivery capability. We are uniquely able to deliver tangible outcomes because of our broad range of services, solutions and assets across Strategy & Consulting, Technology, Operations, Industry X and Accenture Song. These capabilities, together with our culture of shared success and commitment to creating 360° value, enable us to help our clients succeed and build trusted, lasting relationships. We measure our success by the 360° value we create for our clients, each other, our shareholders, partners and communities.
In Romania, Accenture operates since 2006 and now has more than 4500 people in Bucharest, Timisoara, Iasi, Brasov, Cluj-Napoca and Targu Mures who offer solutions in Strategy & Consulting, Technology, Industry X & Intelligent Operations to our clients from Banking & Insurance, Telecommunications, Automotive, Retails, Energy, FMCG & more.
Your career is about what you want to be and who you want to be. It’s about bringing your skills, your curiosity and your best true self to your work.
Here, you’ll match your ingenuity with the latest technology to make incredible things.
In Accenture Operations we rethink the way people work and businesses perform by harnessing the power of rich data for decision-making, innovative technology, and advanced machine intelligence.
In an era where people are critical to success, join a team that prioritizes human ingenuity and fosters a workforce where technology elevates people (not the other way around), freeing them up for more creative thinking and exciting work.
Every day is a process of growth, being responsible of:
• If you are fluent in German and have a conversational level of English
• If you have an interest in Telecommunications and / or Internet Service Provider Companies
• If you have minimum 6 months of previous work experience in Customer Service
• If you are proficient in MS Office (Excel, Outlook, Word, Power Point)
• If you have excellent communication skills
• If you have attention to details and analytical skills
•Act as junior account manager and drive the excellence in customer service Provide client advocate support through specific processes and perform escalations when necessary
• Deliver professional and on time service to all customers
• Receives and logs internal and/or external customer problem/request/issue via calls, emails and ensures proper documentation
• Perform outbound calls to clarify the issue, set expectations and/or to expedite or validate resolution of the issue
• Receives and logs customer circuit issue and ensures proper documentation
• Provide support in logical configuration of network equipment (both customer premise and network)
• Performs monitoring, trouble isolation, diagnosis, troubleshooting and repair of voice and data circuits of enterprise customers
• Provides update to customer through multiple customer channels voice call, emails and/or the customer portal
• Performs customer request/problem identification and follows defined procedures to resolve correctly. Documents troubleshooting efforts and customer information in data capture tool and when required, transfers call or promptly notifies responsible party for resolution
How we truly care:
• Follow a journey of success. Learn, innovate, invest in yourself and make a step forward, closer to your life goals.
• Travel virtually around the globe, working in a diverse and multicultural environment.
• Benefit from health insurance and support from a mental health therapist, to keep your life balanced.
• Have fun while working, participating in internal company events, sports activities and community initiatives.
• Save money doing the things you love, having access to different discounts on products and services.
• If you love vacations, joyful moments and volunteering, (as we do) you have access to travel vouchers, volunteering opportunities and lots of fun alongside Accenture team.
• Enjoy other personalized benefits package, including meal vouchers, public transportation, private pension, life insurance, gym, additional vacation days.
For us, you are Truly Human. Join our Accenture Team and get along in a lifetime journey!
Raporteaza eroarea la