Client Service Management with German
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders.Requirements
Are you the right fit for the Job?
• If you are fluent in German and have a conversational level of English
• If you have an interest in Telecommunications and / or Internet Service Provider Companies
• If you have minimum 6 months of previous work experience in Customer Service
• If you are proficient in MS Office (Excel, Outlook, Word, Power Point)
• If you have excellent communication skills
• If you have attention to details and analytical skills
What will you do?
• Act as junior account manager and drive the excellence in customer service Provide client advocate support through specific processes and perform escalations when necessary
• Deliver professional and on time service to all customers
• Receives and logs internal and/or external customer problem/request/issue via calls, emails and ensures proper documentation
• Perform outbound calls to clarify the issue, set expectations and/or to expedite or validate resolution of the issue
• Receives and logs customer circuit issue and ensures proper documentation
• Provide support in logical configuration of network equipment (both customer premise and network)
• Performs monitoring, trouble isolation, diagnosis, troubleshooting and repair of voice and data circuits of enterprise customers
• Provides update to customer through multiple customer channels voice call, emails and/or the customer portal
• Performs customer request/problem identification and follows defined procedures to resolve correctly. Documents troubleshooting efforts and customer information in data capture tool and when required, transfers call or promptly notifies responsible party for resolution
What’s in it for you?
• Work alongside a team of specialists and access custom training that help improve your professional skills
• Be part of a team with a strong sense of togetherness and work in a relaxed atmosphere where whatever the problem might be, there is always a solution for it;
• Access to a global network of knowledge and resources;
• Continuous learning and exposure to a disruptive business and new challenges;
• Attractive benefits package including coverage of public transportation, private medical services, private pension account, life insurance private account, gym subscription or medical services for a member of the family, meal vouchers for each working day, online, interactive library subscription.