Team Manager with German
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile I.FUTURE active.
Vezi toate job-urile Team Manager with German active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
IFUTURE Romania is a recruitment company part of a multinational organisation Thakral Group from Singapore. We want to be the Solution Partner, positioning as the intermediate between the potential of the labor market and the specialized staff need from our portofolio clients.
The values which drives our activity are: Passion, Responsibility, Flexibility, Creativity.
Our goal is to provide high quality recruitment and consultancy services to interested candidates of the romanian labor market, by making them take the right step forward and match goals with individual plans.
We are hiring an Talent Supply Demand Team Manager!
This job is for our client, a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.
• Proficient in German and English
• 6-7 years of experience (preferably in HR) which of 2-3 years focus on coordination
• Recruitment strategy experience
• Project management basics
• Supply and Demand experience – Nice to have
• Stakeholder management
• Knowledge Transfer
• Recruitment do-abilities acumen
• People Enablement
• Recruitment and workforce cost and Planning
• Transition experience – nice to have
• People management
• Standard office application skills
• Strong communication skills combined with customer and service orientation
• Stakeholder management
• Responsibility, accuracy, and respect of detail
• Recruitment skills and Supply Demand knowledge
• Ability to solve urgent matters, make priorities and work under pressure
• Written and spoken ability to communicate in English
• Ability to work independently in critical projects
Work with Recruitment, Demand and Supply Teams, MW Internal client, Sales teams and COEs to provide support and solution on: recruitment do-abilities, market intelligence, sourcing strategies to implement and successfully close the teams ramp ups. Also, in charge of demand forecast and specific data. Participate in preselling architecture planning activities to ensure that Accenture can begin delivering the engagement.
• Support Recruitment, Sales and Supply and Demand teams by creating response materials
• Build the estimation of costs, time to fill and indicate the locations in scope for the projects by aligning with the local recruitment
• Run market intelligence to define together with Recruitment the time to fill/demand
• Apply advanced analytical skills in assessing concepts and alternatives
• Adhere to and implement recruiting strategies
• Define detailed costs and benefits of a given solution/workstream
• Manage internal client relationship within their area of responsibility
• Provide peer review to other TSC activities.
• Work alongside a team of specialists and access custom training that help improve your professional skills
• Be part of a team with a strong sense of togetherness and work in a relaxed atmosphere where whatever the problem might be, there is always a solution for it
• Access to a global network of knowledge and resources
• Continuous learning and exposure to a disruptive business and new challenges
• Attractive benefits package including coverage of public transportation, private medical services, private pension account, life insurance private account, gym subscription or medical services for a member of the family, meal vouchers for each working day, online, interactive library subscription.
We process this data for recruitment purposes only. If you apply to this job it means that you allow us to process your personal information. We are storing this data in our Applicant Tracking System, [which is fully compliant with EU data protection laws], and we will not share it with anyone else. You can request the deletion of your personal information at any moment.